Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for your willingness to give to the work I’m doing in Thailand and Burma. For the past three years I have relied primarily on donations and gifts given by you. For that I am very grateful.
Here’s a quick snapshot of my financial needs for the 2017-18 season in Thailand.
- Approx. 9 months of expenses (Sept to May)
- Approx. monthly budget while in Thailand: $1500 (Canadian Dollars) (This includes contribution to retirement)
- Other One-Time Expenses: approx. $4500 (This includes airfare to/from the field, work visas, and masters courses)
This year I have partnered with Crossworld Ministry. Partnering with Crossworld will provide the following benefits;
- All donations are tax-deductible (Canadian and USA donors will receive tax receipts)
- Greater financial and spiritual accountability (my budget in Thailand is approved and monitored by their board)
- Crossworld will pay me as an employee and deduct federal and provincial taxes.
I need people who can commit to being financial partners of the work I’m doing overseas for the 2017-18 season. Monthly donations or one-time donations can be made through Crossworld. Any amount that you’re able to give, monthly on a recurring basis, or as a one-time gift is tax deductible, and makes such a huge difference overseas.
Please pray and consider supporting the work I’m doing in Thailand and Burma.
Thank you and God Bless you,
P.S. If you want to see a detailed budget, or have questions about giving or donations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org